Showing all 39 results
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Online Training
- Highlights the problem of bribery practices in the workplace and your responsibilities under bribery legislation.
- Raises awareness of how to be vigilant to wrongdoing and identify potential bribery risk situations.
- Discusses the importance of reporting any knowledge or suspicion of bribery, not only of incidents that involve you, but also of others.
Code of Conduct Online Training
- Outlines workplace behaviours expected of employees.
- Explains the importance of workplace safety, IT security, and equality and diversity.
- Describes best practices for avoiding conflicts of interest and compliance with anti-bribery and money laundering legislation.
Cyber Security Online Training
- Introduces end users to security practices that help prevent accidental or deliberate loss or damage of digital information.
- Describes different types of common cyber attacks.
- Explains how to recognise when a device might be infected by Malware and how to report it.
GDPR & Data Protection Online Training
- Introduces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and explains the differences with previous legislation.
- Targeted at those who process personal data as part of their work duties and explains their responsibilities.
- Explains the principles and bases for processing under GDPR and shows their relevance to employees and organisations.
Internet, Email & Social Media Policy Training
- Highlights the practices expected of employees who use workplace IT facilities and equipment to avoid creating legal liabilities for the organisation or individual.
- Outlines the employee’s responsibilities in safeguarding the organisation’s IT facilities and equipment.
- Explains how employees can responsibly use social media professionally and personally.
Modern Day Slavery Act Training
- Highlights the issue of modern slavery and your role in its prevention.
- Describes types of modern slavery and who it affects.
- Considers the new additions to slavery legislation outlined in the Modern Slavery Act.
- Describes how to recognise and report instances of modern slavery.
Pandemic Awareness Training
- Describes what a pandemic is and how it spreads.
- Considers potential risks to the workplace posed by a pandemic, or disease that spreads quickly around the world.
- Describes protection measures that can be taken by both an organisation and an individual to prevent further spread of the virus or disease.
Phishing Awareness Training
- Describes what phishing is and why it is essential that you remain vigilant to the threat at all times.
- Outlines how to recognise if an email, a website, social media, a phone call and text message is a phishing attack.
- Highlights how to prevent phishing attacks and what to do should you fall victim to one.
Security & Counter Terrorism Awareness Training
- Describes the importance of vigilance under normal circumstances to prevent security problems.
- Considers different types of security threats, how they are delivered and how to spot them.
- Discusses what to do if you receive a threat, eg a telephone call or you notice something suspicious, eg a package.
- Describes evacuation procedures and police advice to run-hide-tell in the event of being caught in a terrorist attack.
Sexual Harassment Training
- Describes what sexual harassment is and employees’ and the employers’ responsibilities to prevent it.
- Uses scenario-based interactions and an interactive branching activity to explain what might or might not be considered sexual harassment.
- Outlines the appropriate ways to respond to sexual harassment as a victim and bystander.
- Discusses the internal and external complaint process for sexual harassment cases and victims’ rights under the law.
Sexual Harassment Training (USA)
- Describes the federal law protecting employees from sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Explains specific state laws on sexual harassment including: California, Connecticut, Maine, and New York.
- Details how to identify and respond to sexual harassment as a victim and as a bystander.
- Outlines internal and external complaint procedures.
- Explains the measures employees and employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.