As a Multimedia Developer, you will design and implement the best ways for our customers to learn new skills and knowledge.
The Multimedia Developer will join our team in Galway. In this role, you will partner with our Content Development team, Instructional designers and Development team to deliver and design effective and innovative learning solutions and experiences for our clients
EssentialSkillz was founded in Galway in 2001 and is the market leading provider of Health & Safety eLearning in the UK. We require passionate people who care about making a contribution to join our equally committed team in Galway and play an integral part in our future growth and success.
- We enjoy success through the delivery of results
- We build long-term relationships based on honesty and reliability
- We develop a sense of belonging, enjoyment and fulfillment
- We enjoy a work environment of trust and collaboration
In this role you will:
- Use instructional design capability combined with mixed media (audio, visual, motion graphics) technical skills to design and produce eLearning modules.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts to design and edit eLearning training curriculums.
- Create and integrate interactive elements into eLearning courses, including graphics, audio, narrations, gamification, etc.
- Design and develop online courses with a variety of content types such as audio, video, simulations, graphics, animations, interactivity, and knowledge checks.
- Develop graphics and animations that demonstrate complicated processes into easy to understand visual representations.
- Produce and maintain video content where appropriate.
- Provide technical assistance and support for learners.
Identify and implement process and quality improvements to maximize and streamline user experience.
- Ensure deliverables are timely and meet quality standards
- 3 years + experience working in multimedia development/content development and with instructional technology
- Strong organisational skills.
- Creative with the vision to bring ideas to life.
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Expert-level proficiency in learning solution development software.
- Being comfortable liaising with customers and training them on our internal course development tool.
- Attention to details, a passion to innovate, being capable of leading a team, strong communication skills and fluent English are also required.
- Advantageous if you have a BSc or MA degree in instructional design, software developer or similar, although not required.