Showing 1–16 of 18 results
Anti Money Laundering Online Training
This Essentialskillz Anti Money Laundering online training defines the term Money Laundering and explains the different forms Money Laundering can take. It effectively highlights how criminals can target organisations and describes what should be done if illegal activity is suspected.
Money Laundering is a serious worldwide issue with an estimated 2 trillion dollars involved.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Online Training
The EssentialSkillz Anti-Bribery & Corruption online training course helps organisations to comply with Anti Bribery legislation. The Act consolidates existing law on bribery and corruption, enabling prosecutors and courts to deal with acts of bribery more effectively. This online Anti Bribery training explains the standards expected when carrying out business affairs in relation to bribery and corruption.
Code of Conduct Online Training
An organisation’s Code of Conduct is a framework which provides employees with information and guidance on the expected levels of behaviour, responsibilities and practices within the workplace.
The Essentialskillz Code of Conduct online training explains appropriate standards of behaviour between work colleagues, service users and customers. Additionally, ethical and legal requirements are defined. Interactive scenarios are used to assist in understanding the importance of a Code of Conduct in everyday situations.
Cyber Security Online Training
This Cyber Security Online Training successfully explains what the potential threats are and how individuals can develop good security practices with recommendations for avoiding malicious activities.
The Cyber Security online course raises awareness by highlighting the different types of Cybercrime and how digital information can be compromised.
Disciplinary & Grievance Training
The EssentialSkillz Disciplinary & Grievance Training is designed to provide information on how the organisation deals with misconduct or where performance or attitude is below an acceptable standard. It also provides information on how you can raise a grievance you may have in relation to your work and workplace.
GDPR & Data Protection Online Training
- Introduces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and explains the differences with previous legislation.
- Targeted at those who process personal data as part of their work duties and explains their responsibilities.
- Explains all the of the important terminology used in GDPR and shows their relevance to employees and organisations.
Internet, Email & Social Media Policy Training
- Highlights the practices expected of employees who use workplace IT facilities and equipment to avoid creating legal liabilities for the organisation or individual.
- Outlines the employee’s responsibilities in safeguarding the organisation’s IT facilities and equipment.
- Explains how employees can responsibly use social media professionally and personally.
Modern Day Slavery Act Training
- Highlights the issue of modern slavery and your role in its prevention.
- Describes types of modern slavery and who it affects.
- Considers the new additions to slavery legislation outlined in the Modern Slavery Act.
- Describes how to recognise and report instances of modern slavery.
Pandemic Awareness Training
- Describes what a pandemic is and how it spreads.
- Considers potential risks to the workplace posed by a pandemic, or disease that spreads quickly around the world.
- Describes protection measures that can be taken by both an organisation and an individual to prevent further spread of the virus or disease.
Phishing Awareness Training
The Phishing Awareness training introduces and the explains the cybersecurity threat posed by social engineering and phishing. It puts in context the vast scale of the threat and the damage it can cause to both individuals, organisations across all sectors of the economy and society.
Security & Counter Terrorism Awareness Training
- Describes the importance of vigilance under normal circumstances to prevent security problems.
- Considers different types of security threats, how they are delivered and how to spot them.
- Discusses what to do if you receive a threat, eg a telephone call or you notice something suspicious, eg a package.
- Describes evacuation procedures and police advice to run-hide-tell in the event of being caught in a terrorist attack.
Stress Awareness Online Training
The EssentialSkillz Stress Awareness online training is designed to help your employees understand and manage their stress and create a better sense of wellbeing. The online course examines the causes of stress, its effects and ways of controlling and relieving stress, both at work and at home.