Showing all 4 results
IOSH Managing Safely
- Specifically designed to introduce managers and supervisors to basic workplace health and safety practices.
- Provides clear and informative instruction on practical safety tasks such as risk assessments, investigations, analysing performance and more.
- IOSH experts are on hand to provide support and guidance to help users on their learning journey.
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- A comprehensive course specifically designed to help reacquaint managers and supervisors who have already undertaken the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Revisits and reinforces key health and safety principles and protocols.
- Modules backed by new examples and recognisable scenarios that challenge user understanding.
- Training can be completed at any time and on any device, ensuring that users can undertake training at a pace that suits them.
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors
- A comprehensive course tailor-made to address the health and safety responsibilities that belong to the executive branch of an organisation.
- Highlights the importance of integrating health and safety objectives as a key organisational objective.
- IOSH experts are available to provide users with effective support and guidance as they progress along their learning journey.
- Training can be completed anywhere, anytime and on any device, so users can undertake training at a pace that suits them.
IOSH Working Safely
- The IOSH Working Safely online course is a user-friendly and informative training programme that covers all aspects of basic workplace health and safety.
- The course uses real-life case studies and scenarios to ensure that users receive a realistic and practical learning experience.
- Universal application – this course can be taken by employees at all levels and within any industry or sector.
- IOSH experts are on hand to provide helpful tips and guidance as users work their way through the course.