Many businesses taking chances with their Training: Health Safety Courses provision is inadequate
Research conducted by 3Gem* on behalf of Health & Safety Consultants Citation revealed some worrying statistics about the state of Health & Safety Training in the workplace. Our Health Safety Courses delivered through eLearning could help…
- 10% of employees don’t feel safe at work
- Potentially more than 4 million employees don’t know where their fire assembly point is located
- Employees aged between 18 and 24 were least likely to know where to congregate
- Those aged 55+ are the most likely to know what to do
Exposed to fines
- Three in 10 employees say they’ve never seen their workplace’s written Health & Safety policy
This is a legal requirement for businesses with five or more employees and puts the business owner in line for potentially hefty fines.
- 40% of employees admitted they’ve never laid eyes on their Health & Safety handbook – an important part of ensuring businesses’ safety standards.
Automate your Health & Safety Training to ensure nobody misses out
If your Health and Safety Induction and Fire Safety Training is still delivered in periodic classroom sessions, then it’s easy for new starters to fall through the cracks. Miss a session by a month through joining at the wrong time and then a further session through illness or work commitments and suddenly that person may go 6-months or more without the necessary training.
WorkWize from EssentialSkillz is a system designed to automate the delivery of eLearning. Combine this system with our Health and Safety Pack containing 30 eLearning Courses and we can help you create a complete closed-loop compliance system.