Showing 1–30 of 51 results
Sexual Harassment Training
- Describes what sexual harassment is and employees’ and the employers’ responsibilities to prevent it.
- Uses scenario-based interactions and an interactive branching activity to explain what might or might not be considered sexual harassment.
- Outlines the appropriate ways to respond to sexual harassment as a victim and bystander.
- Discusses the internal and external complaint process for sexual harassment cases and victims’ rights under the law.
Stress Essentials Online Training
- Provides an overview of what stress is, the causes of stress, and the physical and mental health effects of stress.
- Describes what is meant by work-related stress and how you can recognise and react to work-related stress.
- Explains the concepts of stress relief and stress management. The stress relief techniques discussed include deep breathing, imagery and desk yoga. The stress management techniques mentioned include time management, prioritisation, communication and lifestyle (eg diet, sleep, exercise).
Mental Health Awareness Online Training
- Defines what mental health is, explains what a mental illness is and introduces the mental health continuum model.
- Introduces the five ways to wellbeing, which are suggestions for small changes that can have a big positive impact on your mental health.
- Describes how to help people who are living with a mental illness.
Sexual Harassment Training (USA)
- Describes the federal law protecting employees from sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Explains specific state laws on sexual harassment including: California, Connecticut, Maine, and New York.
- Details how to identify and respond to sexual harassment as a victim and as a bystander.
- Outlines internal and external complaint procedures.
- Explains the measures employees and employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
Phishing Awareness Training
- Describes what phishing is and why it is essential that you remain vigilant to the threat at all times.
- Outlines how to recognise if an email, a website, social media, a phone call and text message is a phishing attack.
- Highlights how to prevent phishing attacks and what to do should you fall victim to one.
Food Safety Level 2 eLearning Course
- Introduces food safety standards and hygiene principles for food handlers who prepare, cook and handle food in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting.
- Discusses foodborne illness, food allergens, food safety law and who enforces it.
- Details the responsibilities of food businesses and food handlers including food safety management procedures, eg HACCP
- Considers food hazards, personal hygiene and cleaning procedures.
Asbestos Awareness Online Training
- Introduces the properties of asbestos and its effects on health, including the increased risk of lung cancer for asbestos workers who smoke.
- Describes the types, uses and likely occurrence of asbestos and asbestos containing materials in buildings and plant.
- Highlights how to avoid the risks from asbestos, eg for building work, no employee should carry out work which disturbs the fabric of a building unless the employer has confirmed that asbestos containing materials are not present.
- Details the general procedures to be followed to deal with an emergency, eg an uncontrolled release of asbestos dust into the workplace.
Modern Day Slavery Act Training
- Highlights the issue of modern slavery and your role in its prevention.
- Describes types of modern slavery and who it affects.
- Considers the new additions to slavery legislation outlined in the Modern Slavery Act.
- Describes how to recognise and report instances of modern slavery.
Code of Conduct Online Training
- Outlines workplace behaviours expected of employees.
- Explains the importance of workplace safety, IT security, and equality and diversity.
- Describes best practices for avoiding conflicts of interest and compliance with anti-bribery and money laundering legislation.
Cyber Security Online Training
- Introduces end users to security practices that help prevent accidental or deliberate loss or damage of digital information.
- Describes different types of common cyber attacks.
- Explains how to recognise when a device might be infected by Malware and how to report it.
Contractor Safety Training
The EssentialSkillz Contractor Safety eLearning has been designed to enable contractors to understand their duty to minimise the risks of workplace accidents. The course covers specific health and safety requirements and legislation and outlines the responsibilities of both contractor and the organisation issuing the contract.
New & Expectant Mothers Risk Assessment Training
- Explains the responsibilities of employers and employees in relation to the health of mother and baby before, during and after pregnancy.
- Describes some of the entitlements of expectant and new mothers.
- Outlines typical workplace hazards that could have a greater impact on expectant or new mothers and their children.
- Suggests strategies to avoid or manage common health problems during pregnancy.
Internet, Email & Social Media Policy Training
- Highlights the practices expected of employees who use workplace IT facilities and equipment to avoid creating legal liabilities for the organisation or individual.
- Outlines the employee’s responsibilities in safeguarding the organisation’s IT facilities and equipment.
- Explains how employees can responsibly use social media professionally and personally.
Stress Awareness Online Training
The EssentialSkillz Stress Awareness online training is designed to help your employees understand and manage their stress and create a better sense of wellbeing. The online course examines the causes of stress, its effects and ways of controlling and relieving stress, both at work and at home.
Environmental Awareness Online Training
- Considers current environmental concerns and practices.
- Describes sustainable environmental practices within the workplace.
- Highlights how individual practices impact the environment.
- Describes practical actions you can take to use resources more efficiently and produce less waste.
Alcohol & Drug Awareness Online Training
- Highlights the dangers associated with drugs (both legal and illegal) and alcohol misuse in the workplace.
- Discusses the effects of alcohol and drug related problems on individuals and organisations.
- Identifies the responsibilities of employers and employees regarding the use of alcohol and drugs in the workplace.
- Discusses support available for employees who suffer from misuse of drugs and alcohol.
GDPR & Data Protection Online Training
- Introduces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and explains the differences with previous legislation.
- Targeted at those who process personal data as part of their work duties and explains their responsibilities.
- Explains all the of the important terminology used in GDPR and shows their relevance to employees and organisations.
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Online Training
- Highlights the problem of bribery practices in the workplace and your responsibilities under bribery legislation.
- Raises awareness of how to be vigilant to wrongdoing and identify potential bribery risk situations.
- Discusses the importance of reporting any knowledge or suspicion of bribery, not only of incidents that involve you, but also of others.
Lone Worker Training
The EssentialSkillz Lone Worker training has been designed to familiarise lone workers with their duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, and to equip lone workers with the information and understanding they need to reduce the risks of working alone.
Online Risk Assessment Training
- Introduces the difference between a hazard and a risk, and how these terms relate to risk assessment.
- Discusses the role that risk assessment plays in both meeting regulations and in identifying opportunities for improving health and safety in the workplace.
- Details the steps in carrying out a risk assessment, including how to identify and prioritise hazards.
- Considers why some control measures are better than others.