Showing all 2 results
Mental Health Awareness Online Training
- Defines what mental health is, explains what a mental illness is and introduces the mental health continuum model.
- Introduces the five ways to wellbeing, which are suggestions for small changes that can have a big positive impact on your mental health.
- Describes how to help people who are living with a mental illness.
Stress Essentials Online Training (Upcoming)
- Provides an overview of what stress is, the causes of stress, and the physical and mental health effects of stress.
- Describes what is meant by work-related stress and how you can recognise and react to work-related stress.
- Explains the concepts of stress relief and stress management. The stress relief techniques discussed include deep breathing, imagery and desk yoga. The stress management techniques mentioned include time management, prioritisation, communication and lifestyle (eg diet, sleep, exercise).