DSE Compliance made easy
DSE Risk Assessment presents a large organisation with several challenges
- You need employees and their managers to engage in the process
- The ability to track who is and isn't currently assessed is vital
- Once the assessments are complete, prioritising and resolving the issues in a timely fashion is vital
Many DSE systems help employees through the assessment process and are good at creating a large log of issues that need addressing. ErgoWize goes three steps further:
- It coaches users and helps them self-resolve up to 70% of minor issues during the assessment.
- The reporting dashboard helps to group issues together in practically any way you want to see them
- The "Batch Resolution" function allows common themes to be addressed and resolved en masse, speeding up the process of working through the non-compliance log and allowing you to focus more time on resolving high-risk individual issues
Being able to analyse and group your Risks by issue, location, team or department means you can quickly highlight trends and implement preventative measures.
The key benefits of using ErgoWize for your DSE assessment are:
- Identify DSE related hazards, decide who may be harmed, evaluate risks and implement controls
- Know how to set up a workstation including keyboard, mouse, display screen, chair, work surface and work environment, taking into account the use of laptops and tablets
- Provide advice on how to improve posture and wellbeing e.g. positioning of the head, upper and lower back, arms and wrists, legs and feet, including taking breaks to reduce fatigue and visual problems
- Evaluate your controls to ensure you get the best practical option to control the risks
- Edit risk assessment templates to suit your needs