DSE Training & Risk Assessment Case Study
What ENGIE needed:
- The clients existing DSE system was completely paper-based, comprising of a questionnaire and physical records, which made it difficult to track completions and ensure compliance.
- Their existing training lacked clearly defined details relating to the set-up and management of equipment. While many employees completed the training, many still reported problems with their health or with equipment.
- The lack of structure and auditable records made it nearly impossible to identify and resolve issues or track resolutions.
What EssentialSkillz delivered:
- By switching to ErgoWize, our compliance-focused DSE platform, ENGIE were able to bring their entire DSE process online, saving time and budgetary costs and creating a fully auditable archive in the process.
- Our engaging DSE training provided clear and informative instruction on everything from correct workstation set-up to health advice designed to help minimise and eliminate health risks.
- For the first time, administrators were able to identify prioritise and resolve issues and track the resolution progress from start to finish.