Major Engineering Company
eLearning Case Study
What the company needed:
- The company required a system that could provide comprehensive training and management options to a large workforce dispersed over many different locations.
- They were looking for a dedicated, cloud-based system capable of maintaining a meticulous and fully-auditable archive of training completions and compliance records.
- The company also needed an eLearning solution that could fully automate arbitrary tasks, allowing administrators time to focus on other key tasks.
What EssentialSkillz delivered:
- Administrators are now able to instantly draw training completions and performance records from a detail-rich archive to confirm compliance.
- Additionally, administrators are now able to schedule training 24 months in advance, complete with automated notifications and reminders sent directly to users.
- In moving to a cloud-based platform, administrators now have the ability to onboard, train and manage compliance across their global workforce from a single, centralised platform.