eLearning Case Study
What Pearson Engineering needed:
- The client needed to provide engaging online health and safety training to their office-based workforce across multiple sites with minimal disruption to workflow and productivity.
- However, with the nature of their work, the client needed to amend their operational procedures was essential. As a result, they needed to be able to tailor their training to reflect specific internal policies and procedures.
- Due to the high-risk level of work they engage in, it was essential that administrators had the ability to track completion rates, identify non-compliance and recall records immediately upon request.
What EssentialSkillz delivered:
- Our online training library offered a comprehensive range of engaging health and safety courses that fit their compliance training profile needs.
- With the WorkWize Authoring Tool, the company can also tailor their training by adding new scripts, multiple-choice questions and multimedia without the need for coding or HTML experience.
- With WorkWize LMS, the client can deliver engaging training, conduct effective risk assessments and maintain detailed training records from a centralised platform. Overall, the system has played a key role in improving compliance within the company year on year.